Thank you for visiting to NISSAN Global Headquarter Gallery.
Nissan carries out seriously as a part of society what we “Nissan Technology” can provide. Nissan acts together with employees and stakeholders to help the prevention of COVID-19 infection according to the faith “Move people to a better world”
In order for visitors to enjoy safety at Gallery, we would like your understanding and cooperation of the following matters.
※Opening hours may be changed without prior notice, or the facilities may be closed without prior notice as a measure against the spread of COVID-19. Please kindly be notified.
【Request to a visitor】
- Please refrain from visiting if you are not superior in the physical condition or you have a symptom of a cold. We look forward to visiting after restoring physical condition.
- For your safety, please wear a mask and disinfect your hands even though you have been vaccinated.
- The person who does not wear a mask cannot enter.
- Please follow the coughing etiquette and consider to person around you.
- We may limit entrance to keep social distance.
- When you take a test drive, please wear a mask and cooperate with thermometry. And for your safety, the staff guides you in a passenger seat.
【Implementation at NISSAN Global Headquarter Gallery】
- Health care of our staff by thermometry, enforcement of hand-washing and mask wearing.
- We install scattering prevention acryl panels and we avoid talking in front of you.
- Our staff will refrain from active calling to keep social distance. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- We periodically perform disinfectant work in facilities.
- In order to avoid direct contact, we utilize a tray to receive the money at Café and Boutique.
- We temporary stop the operation for experience-based displays and some of touch monitors.